Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 3, 2019

[ Cool ] I E P I encourage progress t-shirt

If you’ve never seen an IEP before, the various documents can be hard to decipher. They cover many areas, using terms and information you’ll likely have questions about. But all of those pieces from testing results to goals for progress add up to the best program of instruction and supports for your child. The information in an IEP can give you a deeper understanding of your child’s strengths and challenges. And it should lay out exactly how the school plans to help your child improve and build skills. I E P I encourage progress shirt will be an interesting outfit for you.

Buy this shirt here:  I E P I encourage progress shirt from Justablink
I E P I encourage progress hoodie
See more: https://hotshirtfan.tumblr.com/post/183788934422/cool-i-e-p-i-encourage-progress-t-shirt
From: Justablink

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét